Digital Learning Fundamentals
Get a Solid Foundation in Digital Learning.
In this five-week course, you'll experience social-learning, micro-learning and virtual-learning to learn:
- Responsive e-learning: What it is, when to use it, the benefits, the most common tools to use, and build your own course through guided self-study
- Slide-based e-learning: What it is, when to use it, the benefits, the most common tools to use, and build your own course through guided self-study
- Micro-learning and social-learning: What is, when to use it, and you'll experience these throughout the course
- Learner Management Systems: What it is and what else you need to know to talk to your LMS administrator.
- Emerging Tech: What they are, what barriers exist to using them now, and what the future (likely) holds.
In this session
This is the ideal course for performance and learning professionals who are new to digital learning (aka online learning or e-learning). During the 5-week program, you'll learn the fundamental concepts needed to create digital learning experiences for your organizations and clients. Content ranges from scoping requirements, selecting the right tool(s) for the job, to building simple courses to discussing how to leverage emerging technology.